Saturday, February 25, 2012

A mushroom in the knee


Hi everybody!! the post of today is going to be a little diferent of the others, because this time I don't gonna show you a simple illustration, this time is a comic of three!! don't you think I'm so generous?! :D

Two weeks ago I started  to play a famous game on the new era called "The elder scrolls V: Skyrim" this game is a monstrous medieval sandbox! developed by Bethesda, full of thing to do, quest, wild creatures, dungeons, monsters, races, and all of the beauties of this kind of games, and obviously colorfull NPC's .

Part of the fame of this game on the web is because of a phrase that some town guard  (NPC's)  repeat when the player walks near them (which become a meme), this phrase is  " I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" in fact I knew about this game because of the phrase!

Ok, like a big fan of nintendo, and more specific, of Super mario brothers, I wonder, How can I put this meme on mario's world? and a mushroom pops up from a box!, yes! a mushroom in the knee :P.

Well I hope you enjoy the little comic,cause It takes some time to be made. This is first of a series of comics that I going to make, talking about different topics, I'm going to do my best to post them one per week, but if I can't  try to be patient :D .



This is all of today, remember if you want to see any topic in illustrated in here, let me know on the newest post, see you around!! 


these are examples of the phrase in the game: An arrow in the knee


2 comments:

  1. Excelente tu avance en el uso de Software, espero pronto cambie la suerte de algunos cuantos por acá :D, está chilo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something grotesque, but very funny picture! I loved the expression of mario!!
    a great job! I hope to see more of these!!
    love you

    ReplyDelete